Gordon McKernan's Twelve Months of Giving: February
To honor and celebrate Black History Month, we have teamed up with black-owned businesses across the state of Louisiana for our February giveaway. We think it is essential to respect and support black-owned businesses this month and every month.
We will be giving away TWO $100 gift cards in the cities listed below to the following black-owned businesses:
- BATON ROUGE: The Bullfish Bar + Kitchen
- LAFAYETTE: Mama Reta's Kitchen
- SHREVEPORT: Louisiana Smoke House
- ALEXANDRIA: Dat New Orleans Taste Catering
- MONROE: Grace & Mercy's BBQ and Catering
- LAKE CHARLES: Leonard's Food Quarters
ENTER TO WIN:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow the restaurant we have teamed up within YOUR city
- Comment on our Facebook post which restaurant you followed
We will randomly pick 2 WINNERS IN EACH CITY to win a $100 gift card. That is 12 WINNERS TOTAL! Participants have 12 Days to Enter. The giveaway will close at 12 p.m. on February 26, 2021, and winners will be contacted directly.
***Please note that our official Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys' (getgordon) Facebook page is and will always be OUR ONLY FACEBOOK PAGE! Please do not accept requests or give information to any other page that is not our official Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each monthly giveaway will be announced on our social media on the 12th of every month throughout 2021. These announcements will include the prizes available, how many winners, and the directions on how to enter to win (these details will be different each month).
- Participants will have 12 days to enter the giveaways, and winners will be randomly selected and contacted at the end of each month.
- Must be a Louisiana resident to win.
- Employees and affiliates of Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys cannot win.
- Winners will be contacted by our official Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys (getgordon) Facebook page.