Gordon’s Grads Contest
The contest will run May 10, 2021 till 11:59pm on June 30, 2021.
- A resident of Louisiana
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Currently enrolled or accepted to attend an accredited college or university for the upcoming semester
- A history of community service, volunteerism, or fundraising in their community
- Submit a video saying what community service means to them
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Apply via the application on Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys’ website by deadline.
Video Upload Instructions:
Please create a short video about what community service means to you. You can record it with any type of camera phone, camera, or even on TikTok! Once your video is complete, you may upload the video file directly to our website OR upload your video to YouTube. If you choose to upload via YouTube, be sure to make the video Public, so we can see it! Once your video is uploaded to YouTube, copy the link, and paste it into our registration form where it says “Link to YouTube Video.” If you choose to upload the video directly to our website, be sure to attach the file to our registration form where it says, “Choose File.” Either way works!
All applications will be considered by an impartial scholarship committee assembled by Gordon McKernan. Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All submissions will be judged fairly and equally, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, disability, or other protected categories.
The scholarship committee reserves the right to request additional information or documentation from applicants on a case-by-case basis. Failure to provide the requested information may disqualify your application.
Please note, the Scholarship Committee’s decision is final. No appeals will be permitted.
The scholarship committee is not responsible for problems with the web page, application form, or any other technical problem that prevents timely submission of an application.
The committee will post the top 5 winners on Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys’ Facebook page and contact them via email. The three videos with the most likes/shares will receive a laptop. The remaining winners will receive a $500 gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Three (3) winners will receive one Chromebook. Two (2) winners will receive one $500 gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Gordon McKernan injury attorneys will be responsible for shipping. ANY PARTICIPANT WHO IS NOTIFIED THAT HE OR SHE HAS WON IS A POTENTIAL WINNER UNTIL scholarship committee DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT THE PARTICIPANT IS ELIGIBLE TO WIN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Prize may not be redeemed as cash (or any other tender) or substituted for another prize of equal or lesser value.
- The Prizes are non-transferable.
- By entering the promotion, entrant agrees to give Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys the right to obtain your name, phone number and address by email for purposes of distributing the prize and potential future email marketing.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant (and the members of their household) gives Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys the right to publicize their name, photograph, and/or likeness for promotional purposes.
- Winner agrees to hold Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys completely harmless in the event that any prize in any way negatively impacts the winner
Announcement of Winners
A representative from Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys will notify all winners. The firm reserves the right to publicly post the name and video, in whole or in part, of the scholarship winner on the Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys’ website, social media, or via a press release.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Dell, or Facebook