Halloween Safety Tips
Posted On October 31, 2012
Author: Gordon McKernan
Happy Halloween Everyone! It’s all about ghosts, goblins and lots of treats today. I did want to reminder everyone to be safe tonight.
Here are some common safety tips as a reminder:
• Stay on the sidewalk whenever possible
• Wear brightly colored clothes or reflective wear
• Carry a flashlight or glow stick
• Stay in familiar neighborhoods
• Never enter anyone’s home
• Don’t talk to strangers
• Don’t eat any candy until it’s been inspected by an adult
• Walk, don’t run
• Always trick-or-treat in groups with an adult
• Never accept rides from strangers
• Stay away from animals you don’t know
• Always watch for cars
• Always be polite and say “thank you”
• Respect people and their property
Have fun and be safe!
– God Bless
Gordon McKernan graduated with his law degree from Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1992. Shortly thereafter, he joined McKernan Law Firm and has been practicing law ever since. He is the owner of the firm, and his primary area of practice is representing ‘ordinary people’ who have been injured because of another’s disregard.