We are a highly successful, top rated national plaintiff’s personal injury law firm based in Louisiana. With twenty five plus years’ experience in the field and a phenomenal team, we are currently experiencing rapid growth. We require our attorneys to take an aggressive approach in negotiating and settling cases for our clients.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive pay
- Employer-paid health insurance for our full-time employees
- Retirement benefits
- Admitted and licensed to practice law in the State of Louisiana
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in an environment with frequent interruptions
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency in case management software
- Proficiency with office software, including: Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- 3-5 years of Personal Injury law experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.