We are a fast-paced and successful plaintiff’s personal injury firm that offers great benefits, with opportunities to advance and learn. Our Baton Rouge office is seeking a Document Scanning Clerk to add to our team. The Document Scanning Clerk will primarily be responsible for scanning and placing legal document into the system.
- Scans documents using appropriate scanning equipment and software and place into correct drives
- Label documents accordingly
- Verifies scanned documents’ accuracy with source documents
- Prepare documents for scanning by removing staples, paper clips, taping rips, inserting cover sheet, counting, numbering, and identifying different document classifications.
- Adjust documents in a manner that is attuned with the scanner.
- Runs a single page stuffing machine for daily mailings
- Opens and distributes mail daily.
- Mails/distributes checks as needed
- Must meet daily production goals.
- Participates in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Other accounting projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
Preferred Education or Experience:
- Law firm experience
- Knowledge of court systems and legal documents
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.