Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the legal field. Candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization will be the best fit for this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area and is a full-time opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assists users in resolving issues with computer hardware or software as well as other technical issues or requests.
- Responds to user inquiries, assess problems and issues with IT equipment and applications, and help resolve these issues for users.
- Works closely with other IT department personnel to provide assistance on tasks that are outside the scope of their knowledge or expertise.
- Escalates issues as needed.
- Works within established process on unresolved issues while maintaining ownership of the issue through resolution.
- Supports and trains users on GMIA applications and IT services (Office Suite ex. Word, Outlook, Printing, OneDrive, Remote Desktop, WIFI), assessing the process and troubleshooting problems, keeping information of user confidential, escalate issues that arise to a manager if the issues is unable to be resolved.
- Documents requests and resolutions in help desk ticketing system.
- Assists with special projects as assigned by IT Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of applicable experience
- Knowledge of Windows based systems and applications
- Customer service / support experience
Preferred Education or Experience:
- Experience with troubleshooting hardware or software on windows devices.
- Experience with Ticketing system and prioritizing requests
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Navigate Windows 8, 10, and mainline software applications from Microsoft.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Understanding how a network environment works together
- Printer installations and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written (typed)
- Team player
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.