Anne Marie Muller-McCrary
About Anne Marie Muller-McCrary
Anne Marie Muller-McCrary was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Anne Marie moved to New Orleans, LA to attend law school at Loyola University New Orleans after graduating with distinction from the University of Miami with a degree in English Literature and Business Administration in 2005. Anne Marie graduated with a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola in 2009 with a concentration in International law. She was nominated as one of ten graduates of the 2009 class for induction into the Order of Barristers, a society established at the University of Texas, recognizing those exhibiting excellence in trial and courtroom advocacy.
Anne Marie commenced the practice of law at Duncan, Courington and Rydberg, L.L.C., a civil defense firm based in New Orleans, LA, specializing in mass tort litigation focusing on toxic exposure and insurance defense litigation. Between 2011 to 2014, Anne Marie worked as in-house counsel and trial attorney for Allstate, Esurance and Encompass Insurance Companies in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Anne Marie resolved over two hundred and twenty-five (225) lawsuits first chair by trial or negotiated settlement and handled over four hundred (400) lawsuits before joining Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys in 2014. She has extensive litigation and trial experience in the Parishes of East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Livingston, Ascension, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria, Monroe and in most other Louisiana Judicial Districts, Louisiana Federal Courts and City Courts.
Anne Marie’s experience working as a defense attorney both in-house and as outside counsel for insurance companies acts as an advantage in representing individuals pursuing personal injury claims, especially against insurance companies. Working internally for insurance companies has lent a unique perspective into the claims handling and case valuation process which has allowed Anne Marie to maximize recovery for her clients.
Admitted, State of Louisiana, 2009; United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana.
Loyola University New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – 2009
- Certificate in International Law
- Notable Accolades: Order of the Barristers; Represented Loyola in five (5) advocacy competitions including the Regional and National American Bar Association Representation in Mediation and Negotiation Competitions in 2008 and 2009, the American Bar Association National Ethics Trial Competition in 2008 and acted as Coach for the Loyola Intramural Trial Advocacy Competition, winning best cross-examination in 2008.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.A. – 2005
- Notable Undergraduate Accolades: University of Miami Dean’s List, National Dean’s List, Henry King Stafford Scholastic Scholarship and Bright Futures Scholarship.
- Major: English Literature and Business Administration
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Motor Vehicle
- Property & Casualty
- Class Actions
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Products Liability Law
- Motor Vehicle Defects
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Recreational Products
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Dental & Medical Malpractice
- Toxic Torts
- Hazardous Waste
Leave a Testimonial
Would you like to leave a testimonial for Anne Marie Muller-McCrary?Write Your Testimonial