Gordon McKernan’s Twelve Months of Giving: March
Posted On March 15, 2021
Author: Gordon McKernan
Happy March! Every year, this month is dedicated to honoring women’s contributions in American History. To celebrate women and support women-owned businesses, we are giving away 6 women-owned gift baskets across the state of Louisiana!
Each gift basket includes:
- 1 Louisiana coffee mug from Hands Producing Hope
- 1 Swell Bottle
- 1 bag of Purely Elizabeth Granola
- 1 Turbie Twist Hair Towel
- 1 Glossier Lip Gloss
- 1 bag of Skinny Dipped Almonds
- 1 pair of earrings from Rodeo Boutique
- 1 Gordon t-shirt and 1 Gordon candle from Geaux Logo Promotions
To enter to win:
We are asking that you comment/tag a woman that inspires you on our Pinned Facebook post. That’s it! We want to use this as a chance to encourage and uplift women.
6 winners across the state of Louisiana will be chosen at random and contacted via Facebook. Participants have until March 24th at 12 p.m. to enter.
***Please note that our official Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys’ (getgordon) Facebook page is and will always be OUR ONLY FACEBOOK PAGE! Please do not accept requests or give information to any other page that is not our official Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each monthly giveaway will be announced on our social media on the 12th of every month throughout 2021. These announcements will include the prizes available, how many winners, and the directions on how to enter to win (these details will be different each month).
- Participants will have 12 days to enter the giveaways, and winners will be randomly selected and contacted at the end of each month.
- Must be a Louisiana resident to win.
- Employees and affiliates of Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys cannot win.
- Winners will be contacted by our official Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys (getgordon) Facebook page.
Gordon McKernan graduated with his law degree from Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1992. Shortly thereafter, he joined McKernan Law Firm and has been practicing law ever since. He is the owner of the firm, and his primary area of practice is representing ‘ordinary people’ who have been injured because of another’s disregard.