CLAIM DENIED? GET GORDON!
No Fee Unless We Win
I’ll win your case, or you don’t owe me a dime. No costs, no expenses, no fee. Nothing.
Work with Experienced Attorneys to Secure Social Security Disability Insurance
The process of securing disability benefits for you or a loved one can be a difficult process to navigate. Social Security Disability benefits is meant to provide aid for those who can no longer work as a result of physical injury, mental illness, or a combination of medical illnesses. Unfortunately, applications for these benefits are oftentimes denied. At Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys we can assist you with appealing your claim.
If your Social Security Disability claim has been denied or if you have questions regarding the process of filing a claim, Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys can help you.
Best Practices for Applying for Social Security Disability Insurance
There are a number of criteria that the Social Security Administration reviews when determining your eligibility. Firstly, if you are unable to do the work you did in the past, your medical condition, age, education, past work experience, and skills will be evaluated to determine if you are capable of other work. If you cannot do other work, the Social Security Administration will conclude that you are disabled. Otherwise, you will receive a letter of denial. Your disability being expected to last at least one year or result in death is another determinant the Social Security Administration uses to decide whether or not you are eligible for SSDI.
It is necessary that you have medical evidence from your doctors and hospitals, clinics, or institutions where you have been treated to provide to the Social Security Administration, as they will use this information to resolve your SSDI application. Make sure that your medical provider is fully aware of the symptoms you are experiencing and that everything is documented in your records. Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys will fight for your right to receive Social Security Disability Insurance so you can focus on recovery. We work with clients who have been denied benefits for the following conditions:
- Mental illness, including clinical depression, schizophrenia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD
- Heart conditions, including irreparable damage from a heart attack or severe blockage
- Lung conditions, including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or COPD
- Cancers, including lung cancer, leukemia or sarcoma of the skin
- Back injuries, including spinal disorders and disc herniation, back surgeries
- Multiple Sclerosis or MS, fibromyalgia or lupus
- Physical limitations, including Anxiety, HIV, Liver disease, Blindness, and more