Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! We are a fast-paced and highly successful plaintiff’s personal injury firm that offers great benefits, with opportunities to advance and learn. Our Baton Rouge office is seeking an Intake Specialist to add to our team.
- Receives all incoming calls and emails for the firm and directs them appropriately and professionally.
- Follow established guidelines regarding client service, responsiveness, appointment setting and other call handling processes.
- Coordinate and schedule investigator meetings with potential clients.
- Analyze information obtained from clients and obtain additional relevant information.
- Obtains pertinent information from potential new clients while demonstrating confidence, compassion and respect.
- Utilizes the firm’s case management system and other technology to document client information appropriately.
- Ability to learn and utilize an electronic practice management system.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Being a self-starter, problem solver, and team player.
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency with office software, including: Word, Outlook, and Excel; Adobe Acrobat
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficiency with office software, including: Excel and Adobe Acrobat
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.