Brad R. Matthews
very courteous, professional, efficient, and support staff is…
Very Courteous, Professional, Efficient,
very courteous, professional, efficient, and support staff is exceptional. i would recommend highly. thanks .
About Brad R. Matthews
Brad Matthews graduated from Louisiana State University Law School in 2006. He is licensed in both Louisiana and Alabama. He is licensed to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts. Brad has had many clients from various areas in Louisiana including but not limited to Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, Denham Springs, and Zachary. Brad was inducted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. Brad was also selected as one of the Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
A few of his settlements include:
- $1,050,000.00- 18-Wheeler crash leaves client with severe injuries to neck, back, and shoulder
- $1,010,000.00- Rear end crash causes herniated discs in neck which results in neck surgery
- $900,000.00- Rear end crash causes herniated discs in neck which results in neck surgery
- $880,000.00 – Client suffered herniated disc which resulted in partial disability, lost wages and injections.
- $850,000.00– Rear end crash causes herniated discs in back which results in back surgery
- $750,000.00 – T-bone crash causes severe injuries to neck and back
- $700,000.00– Rear end crash leaves client with severe injuries to his neck and back
- $600,000.00– T-bone crash causes severe injuries to neck and back
- $590,000.00 – T-bone crash leaves client with severe injuries to his neck and back
- $580,000.00 – Head on crash causes herniated discs in back which results in back surgery
- $500,000.00– 18-Wheeler crash leaves client with severe injuries to neck and back
Before joining Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys, Brad was a law clerk for a year with the Honorable Guy P. Holdridge who presided over the 23rd Judicial District Court. He assisted the Honorable Guy P. Holdridge with numerous trials and became very familiar with the judicial system. Brad then went on to work with a defense firm where he learned the ‘tricks of the trade.’
Brad is married to Laura Lynne Matthews, and they have two children. When not practicing law, Brad also enjoys golf, hunting, fishing and spending time with family.
Brad Matthews is ready to take your call.
Get Gordon! Get it Done!
- Louisiana, 2006
- Alabama, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2007
Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. – 2006
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- B.S. – 2002
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Corporate Financial Management
Areas of Practice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
Fraternity – Sigma Nu