Geico is a popular car insurance provider, but despite their slogan that “15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance,” client claims often get denied.
If your Geico insurance claim was denied, that means they’ve decided your losses aren’t covered under their policy for some reason. However, depending on your situation, a denial does not mean the end of the road in your search for compensation.
If you act quickly, you may be able to win compensation with the help of a Louisiana car accident attorney. The experienced team at Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys have 679+ years of combined legal experience, so we’re confident we can help you gain the compensation you need to heal from your injuries and move on with your life.
Geico Denied My Claim, Is That Common?
So, you’ve been hit with the unfortunate truth… Geico denied your car accident claim. Did you know that despite ranking fourth in the U.S. News and World Report’s list of “Best Car Insurance Companies of 2023,” Geico denies many claims each year?
Geico, like all insurance companies, is more concerned with their profit lines than with their client’s health and well-being.
Paying claims reduces an insurance company’s revenues, therefore they will hunt for any reason to deny yours. Even if they don’t deny your claim directly, Geico employees may make a lowball initial offer in the hopes that you’ll accept it. However, we understand that fully recovering from your injuries may entail expenses such as:
- Vehicle repairs or replacement
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- And more
Just so you know—you’re not required to accept the insurance company’s initial offer. With the help of a Louisiana personal injury attorney from Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys, you can contest that initial settlement offer and negotiate for greater compensation!
How Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys in Louisiana Can Help After Geico Denied Claim
Auto accidents affect hundreds of Louisiana drivers each year. An insurance payout can significantly impact the recovery process if you or a loved one was involved in a car accident and wants to seek compensation.
While you file a claim with your insurance company or with a third-party company that’s representing the other driver, a car accident attorney from Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys can assist you. We can help you with everything listed below:
- Reviewing the Denial Letter: After reviewing the letter, we’ll discuss your options with you.
- Filing a Demand Letter: After we review your denial letter from Geico, we’ll draft a demand letter to send back to them. A demand letter states the facts of your case, includes rebuttals to Geico’s denial reasoning, and requests an amount for damages based on your injuries and property damage.
- Handling a Formal Appeal: You can appeal Geico’s decision in a formal appeals process. Your car accident lawyer will file the required documents and present your case on your behalf.
- Negotiating Aggressively: Geico representatives may be open to negotiating your reimbursement even though they first rejected your claim. Our attorneys are aware of successful tactics used by auto insurance companies, so we’ll spare no effort to obtain for you a just insurance settlement from Geico.
- Filing a Car Accident Lawsuit: Most car accident claims are settled out of court. However, if Geico refuses to settle fairly, we may advise you to file a lawsuit in order to secure compensation for your losses. Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys have 679+ years of combined legal experience, so you can be rest assured knowing we’ll passionately fight on your behalf.
Geico Claim Denied? Get Gordon and Get it Done!
If you’re stuck saying, “Geico denied my claim!”, contact Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys right away for help. A committed personal injury attorney will discuss the details of your case and offer a no-cost consultation. If you choose us, we’ll do everything we can to get you the money you deserve; if we don’t succeed, you won’t have to pay us anything. It’s our G Guarantee.
GET HELP NOW!