There are a wide variety of losses you could recover related to your car accident injuries. These could be awarded based on a settlement agreement with the other driver’s insurance, or if your case goes to trial, based on the judge and jury’s ruling.
Car accident victims may receive compensation for:
- Medical expenses for ambulance and emergency services, emergency room treatment, doctor visits, hospitalization, surgery, x-rays, diagnostic tests, medication, and travel expenses to and from the doctor
- Estimated future medical expenses for car accident victims whose injuries lead to a permanent disability or condition that requires continuous care and treatment
- Costs for rehabilitation, including specialized treatment with physical therapists, occupational therapists, psychologists, or other specialists that help car accident victims regain lost functions, learn new ways of doing things, and cope with temporary or permanent disabilities
- Lost income as a result of time away from work due to injury and recovery
- Lost earning capacity when catastrophic car accident injuries occur
- Costs for domestic services such as lawn care services, cleaning services, handyman services, or any outside help to replace labor the accident victim completed before they sustained injuries
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium with a spouse, if applicable
- Scarring and disfigurement
GET HELP NOW!